Thursday, October 6, 2011

WHO’S THE BOSS?

by: RUSSELL LEE

Aspiring businesswoman
      My cousin said his lady boss was a monster. At first,
I thought it was just peronal dislike, but later I found
out he meant it literally.
      According to my cousen, there was once he worked
overtime. It was late and he was the last one in his
office. Suddenly, there was a tap on his shoulds. He turned
around anhd saw his lady boss- but she had sharp teeth in
her mouth, like a vampire’s! She ordered him to take off his
shoes,
      She pushed him onto the floor and grabbed his bid toe.
Then she sucked and sucked, and he fainted. When my
cousin woke up, she was gone. The following morning she
looked normal again. But she warned him not to tell anyone
about it!
      That is why my cousen is very afraid of his lady boss. But
he’s not complaining. He got promoted anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment