Thursday, October 6, 2011

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

by: RUSSELL LEE
       
Accounts manager, male, 47
      My wife and I went to Tokyo- a short, stopover trip
for two days. That night, we went to the red-light district.
my wife is very liberal. She doesn’t mind as long as I take
her with me and we stroll together. But of course she
doesn’t let me engage in any hanky-panky.
      There was a street we walked into. There were many
neon signs shining. Under one of those wa a girl. She
looked very young about 17-18 years old. But she was so
beautiful that I was enchanted by her. She was wearing
a pink kimono. She had light-red lips and large watery eyes.
her complexion was very fair. She was the most beautiful girl
I have ever seen, and I mean it.
      But the eerie thing was nobody else seemed to notice
her. Everybody just passed her, pointing at things here and
there, talking to each other to myself. She is so beautiful, and
she is wearing, of all things, a kimono! All the otherprostitutes
standing there wore modern clothes.
      I nudged my wife. Just then, the beautiful girl walked away.
She walked right into it.
      I just stood there. My wife turned round and asked me what
I wanted. I uttered, “Nothing”. I  quickly rushed her back to the
holet. I didn’t want to have the girl haunting me.
     We flew off the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment